Relive the experience of immigrants to Canada in the 19th and 20th centuries and tour the facilities of the quarantine station on Grosse Île, in the middle of the St. Lawrence River. Admire views of the Isle-aux-Grues archipelago from the Mirador Trail.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Visit the quarantine station where many immigrants entered Canada
- Explore the Mirador Trail for views of Isle-aux-Grues archipelago
- See the Celtic cross that stands in memory of the Irish immigrants who died on the island
- Local taxes and fees
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You must bring your own headphones
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
110 Rue de la Marina, Berthier-sur-Mer, Quebec G0R 1E0Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Boats depart on time, so please arrive at the ticket booth 30 minutes before departure.
- The departure time may change at the end of August and may vary according to the tides and weather.
- Rain Policy: Unless the weather presents a danger to the security of the passengers, cruises are not canceled due to rain. There is always an enclosed area on the boat.
- Wheelchair policy: "Foldable" wheelchairs are OK, but unfortunately electric wheelchairs cannot be accepted as the ramps and stairs on the boats are too steep with the tides.