Visit one of the holiest Hindu pilgrimage sites on your full day tour of Pushkar from Jaipur. See “Pushkar Lake”, a gathering place to dip into holy water and make offerings to the Gods.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Private group
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Starting time 9:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Explore one of the oldest cities in India.
- See the world's only temple dedicated to Lord Brahma
- Enjoy an authentic Indian lunch at a local restaurant.
- Participate in a traditional pooja (a religious offering)
- Entrance fees to all attractions
- Local English-speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Shoes must be removed at all places of worship, Knees and shoulders must be covered at the places of worship.
- Please be advised that short shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended in the temple.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended.