Enjoy the best of both worlds on an 8-hour adventure tour of the Dominican Republic that also includes time to relax on a spectacular catamaran cruise. Explore the eastern Dominican Republic by 4WD dune buggy, and swim in a crystal clear lagoon.
What to Expect
Enjoy the adrenaline thrills of the eastern landscape of the Dominican Republic on a combined adventure and relaxation tour.
Following a pick-up from your Punta Cana hotel, explore the famous beach resort on board a fun, 4WD off-road buggy. Get behind the wheel and drive an exclusive route through an impressive private property.
Stop at the unspoiled beach of Playa Blanca (White Beach), and visit the most beautiful ecological reserve in the Caribbean, where you will swim in the crystal-clear waters of the lagoon. At the end of your 4WD adventure, board the beautiful new "Caribbean Sea" catamaran and set sail for lunch at a seaside restaurant.
After lunch, you will have some time to enjoy the beautiful beach or swim in another lagoon. Then it's time to get back on the catamaran to admire the landscape of the east as you cruise along the shore, stopping at a natural pool to swim and play in the waist high waters.
Return to Punta Cana Marina, where your day in the sun ends with a farewell toast.
- Round-trip transportation
- Guided tour by XRT950 Club Car (double occupancy)
- Helmet and goggles
- Mineral water and soft drinks (Coca Cola and Sprite)
- Local rum and beer at lunch and on the catamaran
- Lunch (fish tacos, eggplant dip, assortment of hams, bread baskel, seafood fideuá, barbecue, chicken kebab, fish and shrimp kebab, Dominican chorizo, mixed salad, potato salad, green beans, rice with coconut, mixed vegetables, and an assortment of desserts)
What's Not Included
- Photos and DVD
- Souvenirs, such as local rum and honey
- Additional alcoholic beverages at lunch (above the local rum and beer included)
- Optional tips
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• No diving is allowed from the catamaran or in the lagoon
• You must be 6 years or older to participate in the 4WD Club Car activity
• You must be at least 18 years old to drive the 4WD Club Car