Spend a day in the countryside of Punta Cana. Visit the famous Macao Beach and a typical Dominican house. Learn about the coffee and chocolate-making process at a local plantation, before tasting the produce.
What to Expect
After pick-up from your hotel in Punta Cana at around 07:15, visit a traditional Dominican house and spend some time with a local family.
Visit a coffee and cacao plantation; start with a short walk through the plantations and admire the abundance of vegetation. Your guide will explain the history, culture and fabrication process of the products growing here. Taste organic produce including chocolate, coffee and vanilla.
Continue to a butterfly farm and learn about the evolution of different species. Next head to Paraiso Ranch and enjoy a lunch and free time to cool down in the refreshing river.
Finally, visit the famous Macao Beach. Learn how to boogie board or relax in the sunshine before heading back to your hotel.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Boogie boards
What's Not Included
- Plantation store products
Know Before You Go
• The order of activities may vary
• Please wear comfortable shoes and bring sun protection, a towel and a bathing suit
• This activity is not recommended for pregnant women or people with severe back problems