Discover the stunning Hoyo Azul cenote at Scape Park on this tour from Punta Cana. Enjoy a hike along the park’s eco trail and learn about the flora and fauna of the area. Take time for a refreshing swim in the cenote’s crystal-clear waters.
What to Expect
The Hoyo Azul ecological tour is designed to educate and bring visitors face-to-face with nature, experiencing the Dominican Republic’s eco systems.
On this 2-hour adventure, you’ll be accompanied by an experienced guide, who will take you along amazing eco trails. You’ll have the opportunity to visit orchid, bromeliad, fern, cactus, and endemic plants stations, stopping briefly at each station to learn everything about these fascinating species.
The tour through the park ends at Hoyo Azul Cave, which features a natural pool of crystal-clear blue water, formed at the base of a giant cliff. Jump in and enjoy the fresh and reviving water for 30 minutes.
- Hoyo Azul Eco Tour with guide
- Transportation and hotel pick-up
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
Please note the following:
• Participants must be 6 years of age or older.
• You cannot participate if you have ingested alcohol, strong medications, or controlled substances.
• Pregnant women are not allowed to join this activity.
• Anyone suffering from a heart condition, high blood pressure, respiratory problems, vertigo, asthma, epilepsy, claustrophobia, Parkinson´s, or any mental disability cannot join the tour.
• Any person whose age, physical, or mental condition presents a safety risk will not be allowed to participate.