Half-Day Manati Park Tickets: Punta Cana
From £29 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePlease let us know where you are staying after booking if you would like to be picked up.
- Marvel at the native flora and fauna
- Visit the Taino Village and watch native dancing
- Don't miss the Sea Lion show
- Watch parrots perform tricks and amuse you
- Experience a Dolphin Swim (if option is chosen)
- View the spectacular dolphin show
- Watch horses perform astounding and elegant moves to music
Your day includes horse, parrot, dolphin and sea lion shows as well as Taino (native indians) Dancing.Watch the parrots perform amusing pirouettes, be amazed at the jumps made by the smiling dolphins, let yourself swing to the artistic dancing of the horses performing complex equestrian exercises.
Lost among the exuberant tropical flora of Bávaro-Punta Cana, the Taino Village is a unique reconstruction of the culture and folklore of the Dominican Republic. Be astounded at the peculiar beauty of the wonderful dance rituals as recreated by Manati Park's artistic players.
In the Museum you can contemplate authentic treasures of Dominican Art: statues, paintings, traditional dress.... and can purchase reproductions at our quaint artisan gift shops made by authentic craftsmen before your eyes, using the same materials and techniques that were used by their predecessors.
Visit the iguanas, flamingos, tropical birds, snakes, crabs, sea lions, dolphins .... you can touch them and discover their world under the safety of our experienced keepers, who will answer your questions.
- Entrance fee
- Sea Lion show
- Dolphin show
- Bird Show
- Taino Village and native show
- Equestrian show
- Dolphin Swim (unless option chosen at time of booking)
Hotel pickups begins in the morning and may vary depending on the hotel you are staying at. Exact pickup time will be given upon reconfirmation of your tour. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 6537