Get impressed with Whales watching at Chilean Patagonia. Journey through the first Chilean Marine Park “Francisco Coloane” looking for the amazing humpback whales. Enjoy a close encounter with wild nature in one day.
What to Expect
Depart from the selected hotel in Punta Arenas to make the check-in at the Prat Pier. Start the navigation through Magellan strait observing the amazing sunrise by Tierra del Fuego and Fuerte Bulnes (first settlement of Punta Arenas).
Crossing Froward Cape, the last point of the American continental territory. Admire beautiful landscapes, exuberant flora and big hanging glaciers from Darwin range.
Continue through the Marine Park “Francisco Coloane” observing humpback whales, Magellan penguins, sea elephants, sea lions, toninas, austral dolphins, cormorants, albatros and a great diversity of sea birds.
After enjoying this great diversity of flora and wild life, you will have time to refuel with lunch on board.
Now, it is time to return to Punta Arenas while on the road can continue enjoying the incomparable views offered by this unique destination.
- Round-trip transfer from Punta Arenas Hotel to the Pier
- Boat trip
- Lunch box
- Tea, coffee and cookies on board
Know Before You Go
• Tour departs from Punta Arenas
• Wear comfortable, warm clothes and trekking shoes or boots
• Please bring a jacket or sweater, a scarf, hat, sunglasses and water
• You will need to provide a Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants (mandatory)
• This tour is subjected to weather conditions