Dolphins are just as curious about us as we are about them and this gives a unique opportunity to interact with these amazing animals by feeding, petting and communicating with them.
What to Expect
Dolphins are just as curious about us as we are about them and this provides a unique opportunity to interact with the ocean's most inspiring mammals.
Knowledgeable trainers start with a short poolside introduction to the dolphins. They will explain all about their anatomy, physiology, history and underwater communication techniques. After the introduction, it is time to jump into the waist-deep seawater lagoon and get acquainted with these friendly and curious characters. Here you can feel their smooth skin, feed, kiss and play with them.
Groups are kept in small sizes so you can make the most of this unforgettable opportunity to interact with the amazing dolphins.
- Certified bilingual experienced guides
- Use of restrooms, showers and lockers
- Life jackets
- 20-Minute in-water interaction with the dolphins
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up
- Lunch and beverages
- Optional gratuities
Know Before You Go
• A paying adult must accompany all children under 10 years of age. Children ages 1 to 4 free of charge
• Minimum height for this tour is 4’5 ft (1.35 meters)
• Pregnant women are not allowed to participate in this tour for safety reasons
• Please bring your swim suit and cash for beverages, food, souvenirs and photos
• No jewellery or sunscreen permitted
• Cameras are only allowed in the guest observation area