ATV Off-Road Adventure: Half Day from Puerto VallartaProduct ID: 40301
From £62.22 per personBook now
- Explore the lush jungle outside Puerto Vallarta on an ATV tour
- Sample the best tequila on a distillery tour
- Spot wildlife and interesting plant species
- Get an adrenaline rush as you hurtle through the jungle on an off-road adventure
- Marvel at the breathtaking scenery along the way
Experience the thrill of driving on winding roads, admiring stunning views of the mountains and the River Cuale Canyon, and getting as close to nature as is possible during this 1-hour adventure tour. Learn about the region and its environment from your guide as you make various stops along the way to admire the lush flora and wildlife of the striking Sierra Madre Occidental.
Half-way through the journey, the Piletas are reached, where you can enjoy a refreshing dip in a natural spring waterfall with crystal clear waters.
- Transport Service from the pick-up points
- ATV and Safety equipment
- English-speaking guides
- Short tequila tour with an optional tasting
- Optional Gratuities
- 10 USD Non-Refundable insurance deposit
Departure Point •NUEVO VALLARTA Palma Real – 07:50 and 11:50 •MARINA Collage Disco – 08:10 and 12:10 •ZONA HOTELERA NORTE Fco. Medina #1989 Local H2-A – 08:20 and 12:20 •CENTRO Insurgentes #379 – 08:40 and 12:40 (Open in Google Maps)
•NUEVO VALLARTA Palma Real – 07:50 and 11:50
•MARINA Collage Disco – 08:10 and 12:10
•ZONA HOTELERA NORTE Fco. Medina #1989 Local H2-A – 08:20 and 12:20
•CENTRO Insurgentes #379 – 08:40 and 12:40
• Minimum age: 18 years.
• Maximum weight: 120 kg.
• Drivers must hold a valid driver's license.
• Open daily.
• ATV (automatic and semiautomatic)
• Light clothing and comfortable, closed shoes.
• Mosquito repellent.
• Cameras are not recommended for safety reasons.
• Money for souvenirs, photos, videos.
Product ID: 40301