Are you ready for the most adventurous shore excursion in Puerto Plata? Visit 7 of the most beautiful waterfalls of Damajagua. Enjoy 8 ACCT certified zip lines with a total of more than 2400 meters in length. Enjoy a delicious home-cooked Dominican Lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is inside the Cruise Port. After booking you will receive detailed information via email.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The minimum age for the the upper cascades is 8 years. Younger children can swim at the first cascade but must be supervised.
- Even wearing a life jacket, all participants should be confident swimmers.
- Please wear runners or closed-toe shoes that can get wet at the waterfalls. Water shoes are available for rent for $2.
- For the zip line you will be in the countryside, so please dress appropriately. Wear sneakers, runners or closed-toe shoes. Wear long pants or longer shorts. No dresses or skirts. Shorts should be mid-thigh, so the harness is not on bare skin.
- Bring sun protection, insect repellent and some spending money.
- This experience is not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions or for pregnant women.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Due to the uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities. Maximum weight for zip lines 260 lb/117 kg (44"/130cm waist - 31"/80cm