You will be in close contact with 2 bottlenose dolphins, you will be able to pet and feed these gentle mammals, playing with them in waist deep water. It's both fun and educational for all ages, ideal for non swimmers and families with young children.
What to Expect
The Dolphin Encounter offers close contact with 2 bottlenose dolphins, in waist deep water. A dream come true.
During these interactive programs, you will be able to touch and feed these gentle mammals, playing with them in a safe environment. You will even dance with them!
This interaction is both fun and educational for all ages, ideal for non swimmers and families with young kids.
The Dolphin Encounter program also includes a Day Pass for the Ocean World Adventure Park, with all its attractions, and the round trip bus transfer from nearby hotels.
Boasting the largest man-made dolphin habitat in the world, Ocean World is a must-see attraction for everyone visiting the Dominican Republic. Day Pass visitors have the opportunity to snorkel in our Tropical Reef Aquarium, visit the Pirate's Pool, learn about marine mammals, feed exotic tropical birds, walk through a tropical rain forest, and watch the Dolphin Show, Shark Show, Sea Lions Show and Tropical Bird Show. Lunch is included.
- ½ hour dolphin encounter program, preceded by lecture on dolphins
- Round trip bus transfer from nearby hotels
- Snorkeling in Tropical Reef Aquarium
- Rainforest and Bird Exhibit and Habitat of Iguanas
- Usage of Dolphin Beach (lounge chairs are included)
- Observation of Sea Lion Show, Dolphin Show, Shark Show, Tropical Bird Show
- Observation of all interactive programs
- Pirate’s Pool
What's Not Included
- Transporation from hotels outside Puerto Plata (US$5 surcharge for clients in hotels in Sosua and Cabarete. US$10 surcharge for clients in hotels in Luperon, Rio San Juan and Playa Grande)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
Notes & Recommendations:
• Make sure to bring bathing suit, towel, sun block, and additional money for pictures & souvenirs
• A prior shower is required
• No camera or glasses allowed in the water
• Pregnant women are allowed in this program
• Participants must not wear jewellery on hands, neck and ears to avoid harming the animal
• An 18 years old adult it’s allowed to take one child or one infant in the water
• Children must be supervised by an adult at all time