Visit Torres del Paine National Park to sail the Pehoé River and observe the immense floating icebergs of Grey Lake Beach. Go on a 2-hour trek to Grey Glacier Viewpoint and discover the best views of the icy giant.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 15 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your hotel in Puerto Natales.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- Please note that this is a physically demanding excursion. If the physical conditions of any of the participants affect the performance of the group, the excursion will be cut short in order to catch the return catamaran to Pudeto. If this happens, there will be no refund.
- Schedules may vary according to climatic condition and physical conditions of travelers
- Participants must be a minimum of 15 years of age
- Tour does not operate on December 25 and January 1
- Due to the local partner's policy, passengers need to pay $85 (USD) for the boat ride, onsite
- This tour is not recommended for travelers with back problems or pregnant travelers
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible