This in an exclusive adventure tour for bike nature lovers.
Enjoy the forest and soak in the sounds and smells of this peaceful environment.
What to Expect
This in an exclusive adventure for bike lovers and nature. Depart form the designated shop and cycle your way into a natural oblivion.
Description of the walk:
You will be able to pedal for 2 hours in the natural forest reserve Iryapú.
Here you can:
- Have an active contact with the natural environment around you
- Familiarize yourself with the native GUARANIES (Native South American Indians)
- Possibility of observing birds, insects and small mammals
- In the summer you should wear comfortable clothes
- In the winter wear a light jacket
Degree of difficulty: Medium
Duration: 2 hours
Departure time: Summer: 6.00 am/ 6.30 pm Winter: 7.00 am / 5.00 pm
Includes: Bi-lingual guide. Bike Trek Mountain Bike 24-speed. Helmet. Special lanterns.
Requirements: People/families with physical training and some biking experience. Minimum age: 10 years or 1.40 meters tall.
Complete an aptitude form before booking the tour
- Return transfer from hotel
- Bi-lingual guide (Spanish / English)
- Mountain bike
- Equipment needed
Know Before You Go
• People/families with physical training and some biking experience
• Minimum age: 10 years or 1.40 meters tall
• Complete an aptitude form for booking the tour
• Minimum: 2 people per tour
• Maximum: 10 people per tour.