World War II in Prague Tour
- Explore the last hideout of the Prague resistance
- Visit the Old Jewish District
- Walk down Prague streets, viewing city monuments, and compare these streets and monuments with those featured in archived pictures
- Listen to the breathtaking story of the assassination of Reinhard Heydrich
- Explore the power of Nazi propaganda
- Discover details of the Prague Uprising and see memorials of fallen rebels
During the 2-hour guided tour, you will visit locations most associated with the dark days of the war. Revisit the battleground of the Old Town, and discover the terrible power of Nazi propaganda.
Enter the hideout of the Prague resistance beneath the city streets. View previously hidden documentary evidence and hear the story of the few brave men that were flown in from Britain to assassinate the Nazi "Butcher of Prague.“
- Expert guide
- Admission to the secret headquarters
Meet your guide in front of the Powder Tower (Prašná Brána) in the centre of Republic Square (Náměstí Republiky). Metro stop Náměstí Republiky. Your guide will be standing at the meeting point holding a black umbrella.
Product ID: 14170