The Prague Underground 1-Hour TourProduct ID: 43385
From £14 per personBook now
- See a side of Prague that few ever experience as you go underground
- Visit hidden rooms, catacombs, and cellars beneath the city
- Receive your own copy of a historical picture booklet about Prague and its underground
Your guide will show you a part of the Czech capital that hasn't changed much since the 12th century. On your underground visit you'll learn about the incredible history behind the system of rooms, corridors, and cellars that lie underneath Prague.
During the tour, you'll also hear stories about the medieval period of Prague when these premises were still in use, and discover what life must have been like at this time for its inhabitants!
At the end of the tour you’ll receive a historical booklet about Prague and the underground with a map of the locations.
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees to the underground
- Historical picture booklet about Prague and the underground
The meeting point for the tour is the Prague Special Tours ticket office. The office is located inside the Art Passage at the west side of the Old Town Square. Once there, go to the passage on the left-hand side and look for signs to the Prague Special Tours ticket office. Address: Male Namesti 459/11, Praha 1, 110 00. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 43385