Lobkowicz Palace Ticket & Audio GuideProduct ID: 43006
From £10 per personBook now
- Explore the largest and oldest private art collection in Central Europe
- See masterpieces by Brueghel, Canaletto and Velázquez
- Admire original scores and manuscripts by Beethoven and Mozart
- Get fantastic views of the city of Prague
- Relax in the terrace café of the Lobkowicz Palace
- Shop for quality gifts in the souvenir store
Discover masterpieces by Canaletto, Brueghel the Elder, and Velazquez. Take in the impressive display of family and royal portraits, porcelain ceramics, and rare decorative arts from the 16th-20th centuries.
See military and sporting rifles from the 16th-18th centuries, and music-related offerings, including instruments and original scores and manuscripts from Beethoven and Mozart, such as Beethoven's 4th and 5th symphonies and Mozart's re-orchestration of Handel's Messiah.
Learn the 600-year story of the Lobkowiczes, as narrated by 2 generations of the family and the Chief Curator of the collections, and hear the dramatic story of how the family lost everything and got it back - twice.
- Entrance ticket to Lobkowicz Palace
- Audio guide
- Personal expenses
- Entrance ticket to Prague Castle
Lobkowicz Palace, Jiřská 3, 119 00 Prague. The palace is at the far eastern end of the Prague Castle complex, and can easily be accessed by foot, tram, or metro (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 43006