Private Tour of Prague CastleProduct ID: 16308
From £192 Per group up to 30Book now
- Explore the world's largest medieval castle
- See all the hidden architectural gems of Malá Strana
- Take in amazing city views from Hradčany
- Marvel at the spectacular St Vitus Cathedral
Prague Castle is virtually a city within a city with dozens of unmissable attractions. Do not miss St Vitus' Cathedral, Strahov Monastery and Brewery and St Nicholas' Church. Marvel at the elegant design of Wallenstein Palace and explore the delightful cobbled streets of Malá Strana.
You will get to see amazing views of the city from Hradčany and spend time relaxing in the picturesque Prague Castle Gardens. This is a great day of private sightseeing with lots of colorful historical anecdotes that can all be enjoyed at your own pace.
- Private tour guide for up to 30 people.
- Pick-up from another location, at €25 per half hour.
Old Town Square in front of the Czech Tourism Center and the Cartier store, at the corner of Pažížská street. Look for the guides wearing red t-shirts. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 16308