Prague 2-Hour Witch Hunt TourProduct ID: 34045
From £14 per personBook now
- Explore the haunted locations of Prague with a witch or wizard guide
- Go to the sites of public executions
- Learn the mystery behind the Astronomical Clock
- Explore off-the-beaten-path locations in the Old Town
- Visit the house of an executioner
- Get a free talisman gift to ward off evil spirits and bad luck
Your guide will be a witch or wizard themselves, and they will keep you spooked as they show you places of executions, tell the secrets of the Astronomical Clock, describe local pagan habits, narrate stories of white witchcraft and rituals, and much more.
Learn the meaning of the pentagram and hexagram of David’s Star, and go behind the historic façades of creepy Gothic architecture, such as the Black Madonna and Powder Gate.
The tour ends in a traditional Czech pub where you will receive a magic gem stone of your own choosing to warn off evil spirits!
- Complimentary talisman
- Food and drink
Meet in front of the Cartier shop/Czech Tourism office at the junction of Pariska Street and the Old Town Square, which can be found next to the Saint Nicholas Church, a white Baroque style church with a green roof. The guide will be holding a witch broom. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 34045