The Prague Welcome Card is your key to discovering the most interesting things Prague has to offer, and saving lots of money and time in the process. Get free access to the city's best sights, and take advantage of amazing discounts throughout the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 year
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Exchange your voucher for your city card at one of the following offices: • Tourist Point Office, Praha Hlavní Nádraží, Prague 1, Wilsonova 80 (daily 08:00 to 22:00) • PULFORD, Fr. Krizka 4, Prague 7 (Monday – Thursday 08:00 to 16:00, Friday 08:00 to 14:00)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The start date refers to the date when you first use your Prague Welcome Card. Card validity starts this day and covers the next 3 consecutive days.
- The Prague Welcome Card is valid and free to use for one year from the purchase date. The expiry date is clearly marked on the card itself. From the moment you fill in the date of commencement the card‘s validity is four consecutive days. If the Prague Welcome Card is NOT properly filled in it is NOT valid and you may be refused acceptance.
- Pick-up your card at the local operator office or book the option which includes delivery to your hotel in Prague. Please allow 48 hours for the hotel delivery service. Bookings made less than 48 hours in advance will require you to pick up your Prague Welcome Card from the operator's office.