Enjoy an exclusive 3-hour river cruise through central Prague and marvel at the city’s iconic landmarks and monuments. Savor gourmet fare from a 3-course a la carte menu as you relax in elegant surroundings and listen to the enchanting music.
What to Expect
Experience a unique 3-hour Sweet Prague cruise on the Lužnice, the most luxurious boat of its kind in the city. The cruise is designed for those seeking a first-class experience, with privacy and excellent service.
The boats departs from the Čech Bridge and cruises past Vyšehrad Hill, the magnificent Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, the National Theatre and many other stunning sites beautifully illuminated after dark.
Take your pre-booked seat in the main salon, or in the boat’s bow, where you’ll have panoramic views. Live piano music will gently serenade you as you are served from an a la carte menu with your choice of dishes.
Menu choices include ham with cranberry dip, swordfish carpaccio with olive oil or lemon and caprese salad as a first course. The main course offerings include duck confit with dumplings and red cabbage, swordfish en papillote with cherry tomatoes and olives and potato grenaille or a club steak with creamed potatoes and pepper sauce.
For a delicious desert, choose a selection of Italian and Czech cheeses, strawberries with mint leaves and lemon sorbet or chocolate mousse. For drinks, you’ll have coffee or tea, beer, mineral water and a bottle of wine for 2 every persons.
If you prefer a vegetarian menu, you can enjoy vegetable lasagne with ricotta, spinach and tomatoes or grilled vegetables with creamed potatoes (please reserve in advance).
- 3-course a la carte dinner (starter, main course and dessert)
- A choice of 3 dinner options (for vegetarian menu, please advise when booking)
- Drinks (aperitif, wine, mineral water, coffee and tea)
- Live piano music
- A bottle of wine per 2 persons
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Pier 5, Dvořákovo Nábřeží (embankment), by the Hotel Intercontinental and under the Čechův Bridge, Prague 1
Know Before You Go
• Boarding time is between 19:30 and 19:50
• The boat is air-conditioned and heated and has a no-smoking policy
• No child pricing is available, but children up to 3 years of age travel free of charge