Enjoy a guided tour through the historic Staropramen Brewery and learn about the famous beer brand. Discover the brewery's secrets before enjoying a traditional Czech dinner in a local restaurant.
What to Expect
Take a guided tour of the famous Staropramen Brewery, founded in 1869. Taste the beer brewed in the second largest brewery in the Czech Republic, and one of the biggest in Europe. Learn about the history of the brewery, the quality of Czech ingredients and how the standard of beer has remained over so many years.
The brewery manages the production of 3 million hectoliters of beer and exports it to 30 countries worldwide. Historically, Czech ancestors didn't use the beer just for refreshment, but also as a cure for disease.
After your tour of the brewery, visit a local restaurant and enjoy traditional Czech dishes.
- Brewery tour
- 1 beer tasting
- Czech dinner in local restaurant
- 1 beer, wine or soft drink with dinner
- 1-way public transport ticket
Know Before You Go
• Starting time may change due to brewery capacity
• Minimum drinking age is 18 years
• The tour ends in Prague city center