Experience Prague's magnificent and ancient city center one laugh at a time. Discover hidden pubs, great beer and wine, perfect photo locations, and hilarious tales.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the top of Wenceslas Square, directly beside the statue of Saint Wenceslas (the giant man on a giant horse). The closest metro station is called "Muzeum". Your guide will be holding an open black umbrella. The closest metro station is "Muzeum".Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- This is not a pub crawl. This is a history and culture tour, that stops for a few casual drinks along the way
- An SMS or WhatsApp message will be sent to your phone number on the day of the tour, a couple of hours before departure, with further information about the tour
- The legal drinking age is 18 years. Please bring an ID if you wish to drink alcohol
- The tour runs in all weather. Please bring an umbrella if it looks like it will rain
- At each pub, you will receive either a large draft beer (0.5 liter), a wine, a cider, or a non-alcoholic drink of your choice