See the best of Prague and stroll through the beautiful old town of Prague. Marvel at the architecture of the Prague Castle, stop at the Charles bridge and hear fascinating stories from an experienced guide as you explore the Jewish quarter.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup at the hotel or at agreed place.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
In front of the Hotel Intercontinental, Pařížská 30, at the end of Rue de Paris. By public transport: Get off at A Staroměstká station, which is about 550 metres from the meeting point. Alternatively, you can take tram number 17 and get off Právnická faculty stop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags