Prague Castle and Royal Gardens 2.5-Hour Walking Tour
From £16 per personBook now
- Enjoy an informative 2.5-hour walking tour of Prague Castle and the Royal Gardens
- See a rich array of architectural styles, including the Powder Tower and St. George’s Basilica
- Visit the Gothic St. Vitus Cathedral
- Get breathtaking views of the Vltava River and Prague from Prague Castle
- Stroll in the fragrant Royal Gardens
Walk through the town-within-a-town for some of the most breathtaking views of Prague, and get a sense of the history and legends behind the beautiful capital. A beautiful mix of architectural styles, the array of palaces, monuments, and churches is dominated by the glorious St. Vitus Cathedral whose spires pierce the sky and dazzle the eye.
Within these walls, emperors determined the fate of an empire, and your tour walks where nobility once walked. Catch the aroma of fragrant flowers in the Royal Gardens and wander down alleys and lanes that most guides neglect.
- Visit to St. Vitus Cathedral
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Tours start at the ticket office on Tynska 7, Prague 1. From the Astronomical Clock, cross Old Town Square towards Tyn Cathedral. Take the narrow lane (Týnská) between the cathedral and Kinsky Palace (the pink Baroque building). Behind Tyn Cathedral, turn left and you will see a "Prague Trips and Tickets" sign.
Product ID: 33341