Join this unique tour of Prague at night and discover the mysteries of Prague Castle. In addition to the history provided by your guide you’ll immerse yourself in the enchanting magic of ancient Prague. See the city’s top monuments illuminated after dark!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
Select participants and date
In front of the wooden door at Tynska 7, Prague. Directions from the Astronomical Clock: Cross the Old Town Square towards Tyn Cathedral. Facing Tyn Cathedral take the narrow lane (Týnská) between the Cathedral and the beige Baroque building (Kinsky Palace). Once you are standing behind Tyn Cathedral you will see the big wooden door of building number 7.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The tour walks through the courtyards but does not enter buildings.