Visit 3 of Prague’s mini-breweries and taste their special beers, in a city that's known for its beer. Explore the sights of Prague with your guide and learn all about the brewing from experts. Enjoy unlimited beers at the last stop on this 3-hour tour!
What to Expect
If you’re interested in seeing the sights of Prague but don’t want to end up bored by a history lesson, this tour is a great opportunity to see the top attractions as you taste superb beers.
Join this unique 3-hour Prague tour and bring along your friends to visit local mini-breweries and enjoy unlimited beer consumption!
During the guided tour, you’ll see Prague’s top sights while tasting world-famous Czech beers at 3 mini-breweries. Learn how traditional Czech beer is brewed. Forget about the well-known brands and focus on the beauty of small beer production, which will surprise even experienced beer lovers.
Not only will you taste samples at each brewery visit, you’ll be able to drink as many beers as you like on the tour’s final stop.
Each tour may visit different places and districts in Prague. The final tour plan always depends on brewery availability on that day.
- Minimum of 9 different tastings of special beers
- Unlimited number of traditional Czech beers at the last stop
- Czech appetizers
- English-speaking guide
- Fees for public transportation (if necessary)
What's Not Included
- Hotel transfers
- Beers ordered after the end of the tour
Vodičkova 22, New Town, Prague 1, Czech Republic (at the corner of Vodičkova and Školská streets)
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• Each attendee must be 18 years of age or older to be able to drink alcohol legally in the Czech Republic
• Group sizes may vary: 1 – 20 persons
• Please pay attention to different starting times during weekdays and weekends
• Each tour may visit different places and districts in Prague
• The final tour plan always depends on brewery availability on that day
• This tour is suitable for stag parties