Have a real shooting range experience, where you will spend 2.5-hours firing semi-automatic weapons in a well-equipped indoor firing range.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Visit the largest and longest modern shooting range in Prague
- Avoid traffic by taking a complimentary subway ride from downtown and arrive in only 20 minutes
- Get briefed and trained by a professional and experienced instructor
- Public transportation tickets
- English-speaking guide
- Shooting program (3 weapons, 25 rounds)
- 1 drink
- Children under 18 years
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
In front of the National Museum in Prague. Your guide will be holding an orange umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You must sign a safety agreement at the range.
- Customers under the influence of alcohol or drugs or those who do not follow instructions will be excluded from the activity and no refund will be offered.