Explore Prague at your own pace aboard a comfortable, single-decker hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus, and get access to all the city’s main points of interest.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Turkish, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Ukrainian
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Start your tour at Na Příkope 23, Prague 1 (or any of the bus stops along the route)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Departure times:
- Downtown (Na Příkopě 16) at 9:30 AM, 11 AM, 1 PM, 2:30 PM, and 4 PM
- Charles Bridge (Malostranské náměstí 1) at 10 AM, 11:30 AM, 1:30 PM, 3 PM, and 4:30 PM
- Prague Castle (Jelení street) at 10:15 AM, 11:45 AM, 1:45 PM, 3:15 PM, and 4:45 PM
- Hilton Hotel (Pobřežní street) at 10:35 AM, 12:05 PM, 2:05 PM, 3:35 PM, and 5:05 PM
- 4 stops: Downtown, Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, Hilton Hotel
- On 24 December, the boat cruise does not operate. You can join a cruise any day before or after this date
- Baby strollers and wheelchairs must be foldable.
- Passengers must be able to walk at least a few steps and stairs on their own or with the help or assistance of staff.