Explore Prague in a vintage old timer car with a personal driver/guide. Feel like an aristocrat as you discover the historic city’s Old Town Square and Lesser Town from a unique mode of transport on this vintage 1-hour tour.
What to Expect
Ride in a classic vintage car or bus, with a professional chauffeur/guide, and cut an aristocratic path through the center of Prague for a full hour.
See some of the city's most resplendent highlights, such as the Old Town Square, Jewish Quarter, and Lesser Town. Drive past the historic Charles Bridge, cruising along an embankment of the Vlatva River to finish at the entrance to Prague Castle.
The full route can be determined by you on arrangement, and will include pick-up and drop-off at your hotel if possible within the time frame. Your driver will provide a full commentary of the major attractions as you tour and turn heads in your eye-catching mode of transport.
- Hotel pick-up
- Veteran car rental
- Drop-off at hotels, or any place in central Prague on request
Know Before You Go
• Prices are based on the type of vintage car chosen. Each holds a different amount of passengers. Please be sure to choose the correct rate according to your group's total number
• This tour runs daily from 09:00 to 18:00.
• The price is for car. Number of passangers is 1-3 per car. In case of 5-7 passengers, a historical bus will be used instead of a vintage car.
• This tour is subject to weather conditions and may be canceled in the event of inclement weather