Discover two of Prague's top destinations: The Karlstejn Castle, which houses the royal treasures of the Czech Republic, and the famous Crystal Factory. Learn more about these fascinating landmarks from a knowledgeable guide on this intimate private tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
- Visit the majestic Karlstejn Castle
- Tour the fascinating Crystal Manufactory
- Enjoy extras such as a traditional Czech lunch and souvenir shopping
- Car (or van for 6 people for EUR 40 supplement)
- Parking fee
- Entrance fees
- Pregnant women
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Corner of Parizska (Paris) and Dlouha street at the Old Town Square, Prague 1. NOTE: We offer highly customized private guided tours and can pick you up / drop you off at any address in Prague. Please inform us at least 1 day in advance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Individualized private guided tours with a knowledgeable guide
- Pick- up / drop- off at any address in Prague
- Tours must be booked at least 1 day in advance
- Opening information:
- Karlstejn Castle: 1st March - 9th November (closed on Mondays).
- Glassworks open Mo-Fri.