Join this Prague tour that takes you to all the city's bohemian spots. Bohemia is a Czech state with one of the most distinct cultures in Europe - extravagant, political, passionate, and fueled with Czech Water.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Starting time 12:00 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Learn about everyday life in the Czech Republic from a local guide
- Sample traditional Czech sweet and salty pastries at a famous local bistro
- Taste local microbrews and Czech wine
- Experience modern Bohemia in off-the-beaten-path districts like Vršovice, funky Žižkov and the beautiful Vinohrady area
- Enjoy truly local treats and cold drinks at a Bohemian café
- Local English-speaking guide
- Public transportation during the tour
- Savory pastry and a local drink
- Czech lunch with a beer, wine, or soft drink
- Local dessert with a coffee, tea, wine or beer
- Map with personalized recommendations
- Additional drinks during the beer tasting
- Additional food
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
In front of the statue of the Czech patron saint Wenceslas on top of Wenceslas Square, Prague 1.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that you are welcome to have more drinks during the tour, but they are at your own expense.
- The guide can order a non-alcoholic beverage instead of the absinthe or beer if you prefer.
- Please note that smoking is allowed in Czech beer halls.
- Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ when booking. Children below the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour.
- Please note, the local operator reserves the right to change the course of the tour and places visited in case one of the venues is closed.
- In the event of a change of menu, the local operator will pick the best alternative, ensuring no loss in quality or quantity of inclusions.
- Vegetarians are welcome, but unfortunately the venues aren't able to accommodate gluten-free or lactose-intolerant travelers.