Enjoy a day trip to this world-famous spa town, where you will be able to admire the town's many beautiful colonnades, taste the famous spring waters, and savor a three-course lunch followed by local wafers and liqueur.
What to Expect
Karlovy Vary is the most famous spa town in the Czech Republic. The history of the city dates back to the 14th century, the time of Charles IV, and the curative effects of the local mineral springs were used as treatments for figures such as Peter the Great and Goethe.
One of the most famous attractions in the town is the hot spring that spews out boiling healing water, up to a height of 12 meters. Your tour will include visits to a wide range of historical and modern colonnades, and tastings of water from 12 natural mineral springs. After a three-course lunch in a local restaurant, you will also have an opportunity to taste delicious local wafers, and the traditional liqueur Becherovka - made from a unique blend of herbs and spices.
- Hotel pick-up
What's Not Included
- Hotel drop off
- Admission fees
Know Before You Go
• Times of departure and return are approximate and depend on traffic. Delays can occur and will not result in a refund
• The agreed time and place of departure must be strictly followed. Missing the bus departure is not a valid reason for a refund
• The time of departure is not the same as the time of hotel pick-up
• Participants staying close to the departure point (Václavské náměstí) will be met at their hotel by a tour representative, and led to the departure point on foot
• The supplier reserves the right to alter the price or program due to unexpected changes of opening hours of the sites, traffic limitations, cultural events, or unexpected natural calamities
• Tours canceled less than 24 hours before the starting time are not eligible for a refund