Experience the world-famous spa town of Karlovy Vary on a day trip from Prague. Admire the town's many beautiful colonnades and taste the mineral waters from 12 different springs. Savor a 3-course lunch followed by local wafers and liqueur.
What to Expect
Depart Prague and journey to the legendary spa town of Karlovy Vary in the west Bohemia region of the Czech Republic.
The history of the city dates back to the 14th century and the time of Charles IV, and the curative effects of the local mineral springs were used as treatments for figures such as Peter the Great and Goethe. One of the most famous attractions is the hot spring that spews out hot thermal waters to a height of 12 meters.
Visit a wide range of the historical and modern colonnades the town is known for, and taste the water from 12 different natural mineral springs. Enjoy a 3-course lunch in a local restaurant before benefitting from the chance to savor the local wafers and traditional liqueur of Becherovka, made from a unique blend of herbs and spices.
- Hotel pick-up
What's Not Included
- Hotel drop off
- Admission fees
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Times of departure and return are approximate and depend on the traffic. Delays can occur and will not result in a refund
• The agreed time and place of departure must be strictly followed. Missing the bus departure is not a valid reason for a refund
• The time of departure is not the same as the time of hotel pick-up
• Participants staying close to the departure point (Václavské náměstí) will be met at their hotel by a tour representative and led to the departure point on foot
• The supplier reserves the right to alter the price or program due to unexpected changes of opening hours of the sites, traffic limitations, cultural events or unexpected natural calamities
• Tours cancelled less than 24 hours before the starting time are not eligible for a refund