Explore the best of Saxon Switzerland along with Bastei Bridge and Dresden, one of Germany’s most beautiful cities, during a small-group day trip from Prague.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Czech, Spanish, Slovak, Russian, German
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Prague
- Wheelchair accessible
- Marvel at panoramic views from the famous Bastei Bridge
- Admire Dresden's renowned architecture
- See artworks by Raphael
- Entrance to the National Park
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Snack pack with water
- Lunch in a German Restaurant (main course and drink)
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable walking shoes as this tour requires walking on uneven surfaces.
- Please wear weather appropriate clothing.
- This activity is limited to 8 participants in order to guarantee a personalized experience.