Spend the day exploring the Czech Republic's best-preserved medieval town, Cesky Krumlov, and its Renaissance-era castle on a private guided tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
- Explore the beautifully preserved historic center of Cesky Krumlov in the Czech Republic with a private guide.
- Wander around Krumlov Castle (when it is open; castle is closed 31st October - 21st March).
- Enjoy lunch and beer at a local pub or restaurant (meal costs are your responsibility).
- Sightsee at your own pace, with flexibility for added attractions!
- Licensed, professional guide
- Transportation from Prague (private 3-seater car or 7-seater van)
- Entrance fees (320 Kč per person)
- Personal souvenirs
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
At the corner of Parizska St. and Dlouha St. at Old Town Square in Prague 1. NOTE: We can pick you up and drop you off anywhere in Prague. Please let us know your address at least 1 day in advance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Pickup and drop-off is available at any address in Prague. Please inform the local partner of the pickup address at least 1 day in advance.