This Karlstejn Castle bike tour rolls you southwest of Prague along the Vltava and Berounka Rivers and through the Czech countryside to the gothic fortress built by King Karel IV to house the imperial jewels and his collection of holy relics.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Cycle the country roads of the protected Cesky Kras on the outskirts of Prague
- Bike along the banks of the rivers Vltava and Berounka
- See the fairytale Gothic castle of Karlstejn perched on its hill
- Wander through the King's Bedchamber
- English-speaking guide
- Bicycle rental and insurance
- Water bottle on the bike
- Helmets, baskets, and bungee cords
- Free city map
- Storage of your belongings at the bike office
- Return train ticket to Prague
- Rain poncho
- Lunch and drinks
- Hotel pick-up
- Children under 14 years
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- People over 264 lbs (120 kg)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Praha Bike office at Dlouha 24Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the tour can be physically demanding for people with disabilities.
- This tour is in English, but may be available in other languages on request.
- At the end of the tour, customers will be dropped off at Praha Bike office at Dlouha 24.
- Electric bike:
- Not recommended for children aged 14 and under or for pregnant women.
- Participants must be over 45kg (100lbs) and under 120Kg (270lbs).
- Guests must be able to ride a bike. No training is provided except for how to control an e-bike. Adult pricing applies to all travelers. Groups are limited to 10 participant per group.
- Guests have the option of taking a guided tour (55 minutes) of the castle interior: Adults - EUR 11
- This tour has a 2 passenger minimum requirement and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. In the unlikely event of such a cancellation, a refund will be provided or an alternative will be offered.