Experience the awe and dread of what life was like during Prague’s cold war period. Learn about the history of communism in Czechoslovakia, hear stories from this time and visit a real nuclear bunker hidden under the city with the Nuclear Bunker Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Visit a real nuclear bunker from the 1950´s (50 feet underground), with cold war time expositions, genuine equipment and a gasmask workshop.
- Get a feel for how life used to be in the communism and cold war period in Czechoslovakia.
- Your expert guide will recount tales about the lives of spies, political prisoners, cold war refugees, dissidents and other authentic stories
- English speaking guide
- Transport fees to and from the bunker
- Entrance to the nuclear bunker museum and expositions.
- Pick-up from your hotel is not included
- People with mobility impairments
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point will be at the Prague Special Tours ticket office. The office is located inside the Art Passage at the west side of the Old Town Square. Once there go to passage on the left-hand side and look for signs to the Prague Special Tours ticket office. Address: Male Namesti 459/11, Praha 1, 110 00. For further details, please take a look at the above image 'Starting Point and Ticket Office' in the picture gallery.Open in Google Maps ⟶