Come and explore the UNESCO-listed Bohemian Paradise Geopark. It features hundreds of gorgeous locations of geological, archaeological and cultural significance.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Starting time 8:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Explore Prachov rocks city
- Admire folk architecture in the small village of Vesec u Sobotky
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant in the forest
- English-speaking guide
- Transportation from Prague
- Entrance tickets to Rock City
- 1 bottle of water
- Small group max. 8 people
- Travel insurance
- Wheelchair users
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Hostel Praha Ládví, Davídkova street 443Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Check weather day before. Take clothing layers that are breathable. Sports shoes. Small bag pack (but it not necessary). Spare close for wet and rainy days.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic condition.
- Please be at the meeting point at least 5 min prior to tour departure
- The hike is suitable for families and seniors and is 100% customizable. You can choose the ideal route according to your physical condition. Please note that you'll need to take many steps in order to reach beautiful vantage points, so do wear comfortable shoes.