See the sights and lights of Prague by Segway on a 2-hour night tour of the city’s most historic areas. Marvel at the monuments of Old Town, such as Old Town Square and the Astronomical Clock. Enjoy views of Prague Castle, and much more.
What to Expect
Climb aboard a self-balancing Segway for an eco-friendly night tour of Prague.
Meet your guide at 20:00 at Ovocný trh (Fruit Market) in the Old Town for a short training session on how to operate the easy-to-drive vehicles. Then, set off to see the sights floodlit for the night.
Cruise along the cobblestone streets of the Old Town and Old Town Square, made more magical at Christmas by the festive lights and craft markets. Year round, Prague Old Town offers a journey back in time, with historic houses and magnificent churches, many illuminated after dark.
Experience the vibrant night life of Wenceslas Square in the heart of New Town. Built on the site of an old horse market, the oblong boulevard is the site of frequent gatherings and beautiful monuments such as the National Museum and State Opera.
See the Gothic buildings of Staroměstské náměstí (Republic Square), before returning to Ovocný trh for the end of the tour services.
- Segway rental with helmet
- Anorak, gloves and hat for the duration of the tour
- Segway training
- Free water on your journey
- Tea or coffee after the tour
- Discount coupon for Escape Rooms Prague
- Prague postcard
Know Before You Go
• This tour is available all year (January to December)
• The following people cannot ride a Segway: anyone weighing over 260 pounds or 120 kilos, anyone younger than 8 years old, pregnant women, and anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs