Hluboká 2-Day Tour from Prague
From £169 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up from your hotel in the center of Prague
- Stay overnight in a castle that's been transformed into a 4-star hotel
- Walk the streets of Old Český Krumlov, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- See the fairytale spires of Hluboká Castle
- Explore Hluboká and Vltavou or take a sightseeing trip outside town
- Enjoy a delicious Czech lunch
Day 1: Prague - Hluboká (Meals: L)
Your journey begins by traveling to České Budějovice in South Bohemia. Dominated by the Black Tower, the town’s historic square is lined with Renaissance and Baroque-style homes. As you travel through the region, admire the peaceful countryside full of forests and ponds. Next, enjoy a trip to Český Krumlov and visit the castle and Old Town where you'll stop for lunch. Finally, arrive at an exclusive 4-star castle, Stekl Hotel in Hluboká, and stay overnight. Check-in at the hotel is at 17:00. Hotel Stekl is situated in the castle area. For your dinner you can go to the hotel restaurant or walk to some other restaurant in the area. There are many restaurants on the way to the center of the small town. The first one is only 10 minutes from the hotel, others are located 20-30 minutes away.
Day 2: Hluboká - Prague (Meals: B)
The buffet breakfast is between 07:00 and 10:00 in the hotel restaurant. After breakfast, enjoy the rest of your excursion at your leisure. Consider walking through Hluboká town and exploring it on your own, or visit the Hluboká Castle and its surrounding gardens. You may also choose to play golf, visit the zoo, go cycling, or sightsee in or around the city (at a separate cost). Around approximately 17:00, you will be picked up from your hotel and begin the journey back to Prague.
- Hotel pick-up from hotels in Prague upon request
- Lunch on day 1
- Admission to Ceský Krulmov Castle
- Bed and Breakfast at a 4-star hotel
- Return transfer to Prague
- Additional activities or food not mentioned above
Meeting point for this tour is at Narodni Street 38, Prague 1 - Gray Line Stand. (Open in Google Maps)
Adults paying for the double room price must be with a companion. Adults on their own must choose the single room option.
The chateau in Cesky Krumlov is closed on 29 October.
If you have any dietary requirements, please indicate these with your reservation. Please bring your passport or ID card.
Product ID: 8773