Skip the Line: Prague Castle TicketsProduct ID: 53490
- Gain admission to Prague Castle without having to wait in long lines to purchase your ticket
- Explore the magnificent Prague Castle complex including St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace, and more
- Discover the Castle's beautiful interiors
The history of Prague Castle stretches back to the 9th century. Over the years it has been home to Kings of Bohemia, Holy Roman Emperors, and presidents of Czechoslovakia and the Czech Republic.
Following Circuit B, explore Prague Castle at your own pace. The circuit covers the castle and its beautiful interiors as well as St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace, St. George's Basilica, and Golden Lane with Daliborka Tower. Whereas Circuit C covers the Treasure of St. Vitus Cathedral Exhibition and Prague Castle Picture Gallery only.
Meet a representative directly in front of the St. Vitus Cathedral to pick up your tickets. Your ticket is valid for 2 days (from the day you receive it) and includes one entry to the castle interiors, taking the hassle out of your visit to this extraordinary complex.
- Skip-the-line for buying an admission ticket to the Prague Castle complex
- Booking and handling fee
- Information on finding the shortest security check queue
- Introduction (in English) about your admission ticket and orientation inside the castle
- Tour guide
- Skip-the-line for the security check into the Prague Castle complex
Meet a representative in front of the main entrance of St. Vitus Cathedral in the Prague Castle complex's third courtyard. The exact address is III. nádvoří 48/2 119 01 Praha 1. The representative will be holding an open blue and white umbrella. (Open in Google Maps)
Please note that parts of the Prague Castle complex might be subject to closures due to special events.
Please note that all Prague Castle visitors have to pass a security control and a bag check before coming to the meeting point and picking up the tickets. The waiting time may vary during the week.
Product ID: 53490