Kornik Castle and Rogalin Palace Half-Day Tour
From £169 Per group up to 3Book now
- Step back into the 14th-century at Kornik castle
- Enjoy the splendid gardens at Kornik Arboretum
- Learn about the aristocratic family Raczyński on a visit to Rogalin Palace
- Appreciate the dedication and skill spent on landscaping the beautiful palace gardens
Originally belonging to the noble Gorka family, Kornik castle's current neo-gothic style can be attributed to the architect Karl Friedrich Schinkel, who remodeled the castle in the 1800s according to British trends.
Take a stroll through the picturesque grounds surrounding the castle, which make up 40 hectares of the oldest arboretum in Poland, and try to identify the hugely diverse range of trees, shrubs, and blossoms. Perfectly maintained and immaculately designed, the gardens are a joy to visit, particularly in late spring or early autumn.
Next, head to the tiny village of Rogalin to tour the grounds and palace once that once belonged to the aristocratic clan of Raczyński. Built in the Baroque style of the 18th century, the palace also contains a remarkable collection of art and furniture, but perhaps more noteworthy are the landscaped gardens lying opposite the main house. Here you will find a unique forest of centuries old oak trees, each telling a story of survival.
- Foreign language speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation during the tour
- Entrance fee to the Kornik Museum (EUR 4 per person) (closed Mondays)
- Entrance fee to the Kornik Arboretum (EUR 2 per person) (closed Mondays)
- Entrance fee to the Palace of Raczynski family and gardens in Rogalin
- EUR 4 per person) (closed Mondays)
Pick-up and drop off can be arranged from your hotel in Poznan
• Please select the language for your tour during booking
Product ID: 26512