See the most beautiful sights of Potsdam and discover the hill landscape from the water in only 90 minutes. Admire the countless palaces and wonderful parks from the Hohenzollern Dynasty and see a true piece of history.
What to Expect
Discover Potsdam from the water and admire the wonderful parks and palaces of the Hohenzollern Dynasty. See the most beautiful sights from the water in just 90 minutes.
Cruise by Babelsberg Park with its imposing palace, see the Flatow Tower and the Hofdamenhaus, then pass under the historically-significant Glienicke Bridge to Jungfernsee. Ride along the former border between east and west and get a glimpse of the impressive palaces and gardens.
See the Church of the Redeemer, Sacrow and discover the fairytale castle on Pfaueninsel. Further high points of the tour include the New Garden with its marble palace and the Cecilienhof Palace, where history was made in 1945 with the signing of the Potsdam Agreement.
- The palace tour with a boat from the Weißen Flotte
- Tour commentary over the loudspeaker in German and English
Know Before You Go
• The MS Paretz and the MS Sanssouci are suitable for persons in wheelchairs; please contact the tour operator for this
• Culinary offerings are available on all ships
• Dogs are allowed on the palace tour, but must be on a lead and wearing a muzzle if necessary
• The tour must have a minimum of 20 participants in order to take place