Discover the hidden sights of Porto on a 3-hour walking tour with a local guide. See the Bank of Tiles, admire the mosaic walls of the São Bento Railway Station, taste a typical Portuguese custard tart, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese, French, German
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- This tour is not available on 25 December or 1 January
- Please note that the Bank of Tiles is closed on Sundays