Enjoy a leisurely bike ride around one of the most beautiful cities in the world, with a full-day bike rental in Porto. With a full 8 hours included in your rental, choose from peaceful rides along the waterfront to trails in the middle of the city.
What to Expect
Porto has 43.5 miles (70 kilometers) of bike lanes. Make the most of them; there are more than 50 bikes available for you to rent. Choose from 2 bike rental stations in the best locations of Porto's city center, with a selection of normal city bikes, luxury 21-speed hybrids, trekking bikes, tandem bikes, children's bikes, and even electric bikes.
Upon renting your bike, enjoy an entire 8 hours of exploring Porto, and enjoy the beauty of the Douro River, the Gaia Beaches, Matosinhos, the City Park, or the Serralves Gardens by bike. Learn about contemporary architecture or simply take a break in a terrace by the sea. You will also be given suggestions for where to go as well as maps and plans of Porto and the surrounding areas.
- Reflector vest
- Hair net
- Map and route instructions
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Entrance fees
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Your bike must be returned at least 15 minutes before closing (18:00 November-March; 19:00 April-October).
• Helmets are mandatory for all participants.
• Trailer carriages and trailer tandems available for rent for children.
• Tours may be canceled if the weather makes for dangerous riding. conditions. If we are unable to reschedule the tour, we will issue a full credit or refund.