Explore waterfalls and local traditions of Serra de Arga Mountain Natural Park; taste homemade cornbread, local dishes and wines. Book this tour and discover Serra de Arga with a local guide!
What to Expect
Explore Serra de Arga Natural Park from Porto. Discover Serra de Arga's wild and traditional side in the same day!
Spend the morning exploring and swimming in the Pincho waterfall and walking along the seven lagoons of Serra de Arga Mountain. Finish this walk with a great picnic lunch in nature with homemade food and local drinks.
After a picnic lunch, you will continue to a farm in Montaria mountain village where you will learn about cornbread tradition. After making cornbread you may visit the inside of a watermill that still works, enjoy the spectacular viewpoint at the top of Serra de Arga Mountain (826 M) and try to see the wild horses in the top.
Back to the farm, taste hot cornbread with local honey, jam, coffee and tea before heading home.
- Local guide
- Picnic lunch with local food, water, orange juice and wine
- Walking poles
- Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation in Porto
- Water and a snack
- Cornbread experience - make your own cornbread
- Guided walk along the seven lagoons of Serra de Arga Mountain
Know Before You Go
• Picnics includes meats like ham and sausage
• On request you may have a vegan picnic with different products, but you must specify this requirement at the time of booking