Discover the historic city of Porto with a 2-day combination ticket that provides access to 2 hop-on, hop-off sightseeing bus tours, 1-day access to the Porto Tram City Tour, and a ride on the Guindais funicular.
What to Expect
Bridges, architecture, port wine, culture and great nightlife: Explore Porto over 2 days with 1 convenient hop-on, hop-off ticket.
Reach the historical center of town and visit popular spots like: the Torre dos Clérigos, the Fundação De Serralves contemporary art foundation and gardens, the Casa da Música and the dining and entertainment options along the Cais de Gaia esplanade.
All you need to do is board the Yellow Bus Official Sightseeing Tour buses with your 2-day ticket. The bus ticket includes the Historical Porto Tour and the Porto Castle Tour.
Head out to the Foz do Douro or Matosinhos beaches and the Gaia Riverside area, or visit to the Tramcar Museum. Don't forget to taste the famous Port wine when visiting one of the numerous cellars at Gais Port as well. With this hop-on, hop-off ticket, you'll be able to access the many impressive and interesting sights of Porto.
Enjoy a ride on the historical electric trams on the Porto Tram City Tour with 3 different lines. Your ticket gives you 24-hours access to the trams. You can also enjoy free access to all public buses in Porto.
On the other side of the River Douro, take a ride on the Guindais funicular and enjoy the stunning views over Porto.
- 2 hop-on hop-off open-deck bus tours with audio guide in 10 languages
- Free access to Porto public buses
- Yellow Bus Discount Book
- 24-hour access to Porto Tram City Tour
- 1 ride on the Guindais funicular
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees to other museums, monuments or attractions
Know Before You Go
• Audio guides are available in 10 languages: Portuguese, Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Japanese, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese