Porto is the city of 6 bridges, each one with its own history. Visit the main attractions of Porto, and enjoy a delicious lunch, as well as a river cruise.
What to Expect
This tour shows you the main attractions of Porto, such as the Clérigos Tower, Lello's Bookshop, Sé Cathedral, São Bento Station, and the historic Cafe Majestic. You will also visit Porto City Park, Ribeira, the Douro estuary, the emblematic Casa da Música and Boavista Avenue - all by car, in the morning.
Enjoy a typical dish, Francesinha, for lunch. In the afternoon, head to a Port wine cellar for a tasting, before enjoying a Douro river cruise for 50 minutes through the six bridges: St John's bridge, Arrabida, St Luís, St Maria, Freixo and Infante's bridge.
- Fuel surcharge
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pick-up and drop off (selected hotels only)
- River cruise
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees to monuments
Know Before You Go
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
• Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
• Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
• Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability