See the sights of Porto and save money with a Porto Card valid for 1-4 days. Use the public transport system to get around, and get over 150 discounts and benefits, including free access to 6 museums and 50% off on a visit to a port wine cellar.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 - 4 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
The Porto Card can be picked up in the following places at the following times: • Sé Posto de Turismo, at Calçada D. Pedro Pitões, nº15, from 9 AM–7 PM every day. • Porto Welcome Centre, Praça Almeida Garret, nº27, from 9 AM–7 PM every day. • Ipoint Aliados (Kiosk), Rua Sampaio Bruno w/ Praça da Liberdade, from 9 AM–5:30 PM every day. • Interactive Tourism Office at the Airport, located on Floor 0 (public arrival area) from 8h00 AM to 06h30 PM every day.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that you do not need to purchase a card for children aged up to 4 years old
- Each card is valid for 1 person only and cards are not transferable
- The card is only valid when the date of first utilization is completed
- When using public transportation, please validate your card on each journey, and when changing line or mode of transport
- 25 December: all tourist offices will be closed, so vouchers cannot be exchanged on that day
- 24 December: - Sé Tourism Office, Calçada D. Pedro Pitões, nº 15 open from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. - Porto Welcome Centre, Praça Almeida Garret, nº 27 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. - Interactive Airport Tourism Shop, located on floor 0 (public arrival area) from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- 1 January: - Sé Tourism Office, Calçada D. Pedro Pitões, nº 15 from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM. - Porto Welcome Centre, Praça Almeida Garret, nº 27 from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM. - The Airport's Interactive Tourism Shop will be closed