Hiring a campervan was never this fun and easy. Travel with no restrictions and no ties is on a practical, user friendly, and economic campervan!
What to Expect
The low cost campervans are the perfect match for your travel holidays without having to sacrifice all the comfort you deserve. Experience the feeling of living in a house on wheels and visit Portugal from top to bottom and whatever other countries your travel plan may include) Stop wherever you want , whenever you want, make your meals, and sleep when and where you feel like. The choice is always yours! You can have your breakfast by the sea, wake up in the middle of the mountains, have dinner outside with a view of the city, and fall asleep under the starry sky.
The choice is yours! You can be in contact with nature, in the company of friends, family, and your pets. It is simple and uncomplicated. You don’t have to book hotels, there are no arrival schedules to limit you, no pre-paid programs to follow. It is about total freedom of choice and use. The mini campervans are new, robust and fuel efficient and if you think they are not equipped with all the extras a regular-sized campervan, think again!
With a price that is quite similar to the price of renting a light commercial vehicle, this is a practical and economic solution for your holidays. It allows you to travel independently, with privacy and without pre-defined travelling packages. Whether you want to visit the countryside, the mountains, the city or the beach , you can choose according to your preferences, and it is always low cost. The campervans are Ford Transits with economic Diesel engines and they will cost less regular caravan on the toll highway.
The same vehicle that works as a means of transportation can easily can be transformed into an accommodation, depending on your needs. They are truly mobile houses! They come equipped with two queen sized beds that can be used by up to 4 people.
Info and Documents
Manuals and instructions
Portugal road map
American Express Travel guide
North Portugal heritage guide
The Douro guide
Router WIFW – 150MB/sec
Alert button for assistance
Hygiene and Comfort
Pillows – 1 p/ person (max 4)
Sleeping bags – (max 4)
Bath towels – (max 4)
Personal Hygiene Kit (shampoo, Shower gel, toothpaste)
2 light Cozy blankets
Chemical toilet (includes 5 sanitary tablets)
Independent Central Heating
75 litter Drinkable water tank
Interior and exterior LED lighting
Camping cooker (portable) – 1 gas container
Recharge gas container
Knives, forks, spoons, plate (4 person kit)
Kit frying pan and pot
Matches, napkins, kitchen paper roll
Tea, coffee, salt and pepper
Safety and Road Assistance
Digital lock safety vault
Electric extension chord
Reflective Vests (max 4)
- All basic equipment
- Pick-up and delivery at the facilities in Oporto
- Safe indoor parking garage with 24/7 security. For rental periods of 3 or more days you'll get your car washed. For periods longer than a week there is an interior and exterior cleaning service.
- Transfers: two-way a free shuttle service from Porto’s Francisco de Sá Carneiro airport and both Campanhã’s and São Bento’s central train stations so you can pick up your van. Service available anytime, day or night, just notify in advance!
Know Before You Go
• Please refer to the website for more information regarding extras, insurance and deposit options, and discounts on camping sites, surf lessons and equipment and various other things.
• Wireless Internet. All Camper Vans have Wireless Internet Network in a radius of 10 meters from you camper van.
• Pets Allowed. Take your pets with you.
• 24-hour assistance.
• There is a full range of optional extras that allow the camper van to adapt to your needs and insure that all is smooth.