On this half day tour, you will be able to explore the city of Porto from top to bottom in a quick and comfortable way.
What to Expect
This tour is done by van with stops in the most emblematic spots for taking pictures and enjoying the scenery. It is perfect if you are traveling for business, have a physical impairment or are traveling with children.
You will start with the medieval town and embark on a voyage through time by following the town's history neighborhood after neighborhood, monument after monument, from the 9th to the 21st centuries. Discover the historical center and the most modern blocks going down the Avenida da Boavista and returning to the Ribeira. The tour ends in Cais da Gaia with a scenic view over the city.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking